We Know You Have Options!
Whether you're thinking about buying, selling or investing in real estate, you will want to hire the most qualified realtor/team who has the expertise that you'll need. There are so many moving parts to a real estate transaction and you will want someone that will best represent what your bottom line is;
1. Sell my home quickly and for the most money possible
2. Find me a home quickly and for the best price possible
3. Find me investment properties quickly that will make me the most money over time (or as soon as possible if flipping)
We all know the market is saturated with realtors. People step into this field for various reasons and a shocking 75% of realtors fail in their first year in the business (www.tomferry.com). However, when you take a step back and see what becoming a successful real estate agent actually entails, that percentage isn't so shocking....
Buyers, sellers and investors don't want to 'waste' their time with someone who is only in this business part time. Real estate is NOT a part time gig. They want their questions answered in a timely manner and they want someone who has their best interest at heart, someone who is knowledgeable of the current market and who is an expert in their field.
While we know that you have many options available to you, (maybe a friend or a relative are in the business) it's very important to take into consideration their experience and whether they will actually be able to get the job done. So, why should you choose the Hermes Realty Group?
1. We're a team - the support system that a team can offer is unparalleled. Agents can focus on what they do best - showing properties, pricing homes & negotiating, while the support staff handles the details.
2. We are your local expert - not only do we work here, we are residents here, we raise our families here & are very much involved in the community.
3. We give back to our community - we love our community & it's important to each & every one of us to participate in local activities & help in every possible way we can.
4. We are in the business of making dreams come true - we don't just help our clients buy & sell homes, we make dreams come true. We've built & maintained so many amazing relationships over the years & these relationships are the core of our business. We don't stop serving you once we leave the closing table - we are your realtor for life.
5. Our mission is to serve others - We are a networking community & have so many connections, we're able to help in countless ways, both locally & globally.
6. We're continuously learning - We stay up-to-date on the latest trends and current market changes & are able to effectively communicate this information to our clients.
7. We're a networking community - we have connections all over the world. When you want that hard-to-find home, we will find it for you. When you need a buyer to purchase your home so you can move on to the next phase of your life, we make it happen. And we have the stats to back it up.
See what our clients are saying!
What expectations do YOU have of a realtor?
Post a Comment