Listing Coordinator needed for Keller Williams Realty
Listing Coordinator opportunity with Keller Williams Realty Careers:
Hermes Realty Group is seeking a part-time Listing Coordinator for its fast growing Team. The Listing Coordinator will input new listings, update active listings and additional miscellaneous tasks involved in maintaining accurate details on all listings. The Listing Coordinator will also assist the Team Operations Manager as needed. Hermes Realty Group will provide all training necessary to successfully perform in the Listing Coordinator’s position in order to allow you to succeed at the highest level.
Keller Williams Realty careers with the Hermes Realty Group.
Job Skills – Required
- Communicates effectively with peers, superiors, customers and vendors in written & verbal form.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Detail oriented is a must.
- Results oriented and high achiever.
- Basic understanding of computers, Microsoft Office and navigate the internet.
- Customer service oriented and willing to call clients on a weekly basis.
- Upbeat and energetic personality.
- An opportunity to become a part of one of NE Atlanta’s top 5 producing Teams in Keller Williams Realty.
- Mentoring from an experienced and respected professional.
- Teamwork, encouragement and support with a family feel.
- Potential to become full-time.
Who We Are
A highly dedicated Team of agents with a STRONG desire to produce and provide SOLUTIONS for our clients. Our Team places our clients’ needs first. We have a solid work ethic, which includes suiting up and showing up every day. We are extremely focused and driven, and have a fun and energetic team environment. We are not just focused on our own production, but on our team production and how we can help that individual in their daily professional performance. Because we have always been focused on listings we have more than our staff can handle.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU MIGHT FIT? Are you looking for a laid back yet fulfilling new career and ready to become a valuable member of one of the leading real estate Teams in Georgia?