Atlanta places four companies on Forbes' list
Atlanta places four companies on Forbes' list of the "World's most valuable brands" and one company in the top 10!
Home to four of the world's most valuable brands, Atlanta, Georgia once again ranks as a top destination for large companies to call home. Georgia actually has ten of the top 500 companies on the Forbes 500 list and with the increase in business opportunities in Atlanta and the surrounding areas, Atlanta will continue to be a prime target for Fortune 500 and other large corporations looking for relocation areas.
The Forbes' list ranks Coca-Cola at #4, the Home Depot at number 43, United Parcel Service at 44 and Sprint at #95. The recently published list of most valuable brands in the world comes on the heels of other recognition that Atlanta has recently earned and the list should be growing.
With Atlanta providing companies with a great cost of living, low housing costs and the world's busiest airport, there are a number of benefits for large companies to bring their businesses to the Atlanta market. The Hamilton Mill subdivision, located in Northeast Gwinnett County has always been a highly sought after area for anyone thinking of moving to the Atlanta area. Hamilton Mill is a master planned community of over 2,100 homes with home prices ranging from the low $200,000's to the $700,000's. For more information on homes sales in Hamilton Mill, contact the Hermes Realty Group with Keller Williams Realty or check out their website, AtlantaHomesGuru.com.
The metro Atlanta region including Hamilton Mill is home to more than 5.3 million people and nearly 150,000 businesses, a world-class airport, multiple parks and green space, competitive schools and numerous amenities for entertainment, sports and restaurants that all offer a top-tier quality of life. From its diverse economy, global access, abundant talent and low costs of business and lifestyle, metro Atlanta is a great place to call "home." Residents have easy access to arts, culture, sports and nightlife, and can experience all four seasons, with mild winters that rarely require a snow shovel.
- Forbes named Atlanta the 9th-best city for young professionals, according to a June 2010 study which compared cost of living, number of large companies, number of elite graduates, average income, and unemployment rates
- Gradspot.com's 'Guide to Life After College' recently named Atlanta in the top 10 cities for recent graduates due to its affordable rents, strong music scene, and large number of bars, clubs, and lounges
- Atlanta is the #1 city for new college graduates to find affordable apartments, according to the 2010 "Top 10 Best Cities for Recent College Graduates" study conducted by Apartments.com and CareerRookie.com
- Atlanta is the 7th most sought-after U.S. city in which to relocate, according to U-Haul's Annual Migration Trend Report.
- Atlanta named one of "50 Places of a Lifetime" by National Geographic in October 2009
- Atlanta was Named "The Most Wired City" in America by Forbes for 2009 and 2010
- Atlanta Ranked 9th top destination for college graduates to start their career by job-search portal CareerCast.com and Going Global
- Forbes has named Atlanta the 6th Best City for Singles in a study
- Next Generation Consulting named Atlanta #4 in its 2009 "Next Cities: Hotspots for Young Professionals
If you are looking to relocate to the Atlanta area, please feel free to contact us HERE and we will send to you our Free Relocation Guide that will help get your search started. Atlanta and the Hamilton Mill area is a great place to call home. We hope to see you soon.